Real Estate Today

Real Estate Today is brought to you by The Phoenix and Jennifer Daywalt, Phoenixville's Home Town Realtor, and the Top Realtor for 5 years! Jennifer not only works in Phoenixville but lives here! Jennifer can be reached at Re/Max Results Realty at 610-489-7355 or directly at 610-999-7693. Questions can be e-mailed to Jennifer at Sellinghomesjenn@aol.com. More information can be found at www.JenniferDaywalt.com!


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Could it Be Spring that I Hear and See?


Amazing birds are singing in the air this morning and as I look out to my yard I actually see, could it be, yes GRASS! Of course I am also seeing the leaves that I failed to rack up in the Fall and realize I have quite a task in front of me to get my home spruced up for the arrival of beautiful Spring! I admit I brought it into my home just a little early. Those beautiful Spring Tulips and Hyachins definitely attract me so I bought a few and placed them around my house. But amazingly as I look out of my sunroom I actually see the Hyacins that I and my daughters Brandi, Nikki and Amanda planted popping out from the ground! A true sign that Spring is right around the corner.
Spring brings with it renewal and unfortunately as I can see work! As soon as this weather breaks and I see warmer temperatures I will be outside racking those leaves I should have done in the fall! I’m also thinking I should paint my shudders, trim some of the trees that nature did not trim during our storms and perhaps even put a new walkway to my front door. Clean, Crisp and Fresh is the look I am going for this year. I am imagining two big colorful pots at my front door with perhaps colorful butterfly bushes inside to brighten that particular area. I can’t wait to fertilize my lawn to bring back that beautiful green color. I have an urge to change every door in my house and put new hardware on it. A spring cleaning top to bottom will definitely be in order, inside and out.
If you are selling your home all of those above items should be on your list! Make sure your home is clean, crisp and fresh to entice buyers to want your home!
Do you have Spring Fever? Click here to view all available homes on the market!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home